Pizza Lovers


I thought I would join the bandwagon and add my picture to the 5 Minutes for Mom Fun with Food Photo Contest. This was a picture taken when Kyra was just over 2 years old. She has always loved helping her Dad and me in the kitchen. Here she had the opportunity of fixing a pizza with Grandma. She was so careful too, to do it just right (still is). What a great duo.


Here is another picture just for fun on a Friday (but not for the contest). As long as we're on the subject of food, I thought I would add a picture of Katie with taco salad. She was 1 1/2 in this picture. And sadly enough she's still about as messy as she was then! Oh well, makes life interesting.

2 comments:

PMKU said...

Love that first photo! Really great shot. Thanks for your entry.

Jenni S. said...

Oh my gosh, that second picture is just awesome! So, so cute! Too bad the pizza picture didn't make it - looks like fun with food to me. :)