Tiny Talk Tuesday

Our kids say the darndest things. Here are a couple of the cute things Katie said this week:

During prayer time:
Mom: Katie would you like to pray?
Katie: Can I say "Dear Lord Jesus?" (That's a recited prayer that she always resorts to. She's not one to pray impromptu.)
Mom: How about you just tell Jesus some of the things you are thankful for?
Katie: Okaaay. Dear Jesus, thank you for my family. Thank you toilet paper and the potty. And thank you my ducky. Amen.
(Seriously? The potty? She doesn't even like to use the potty. I just love young children's prayers.)

Trying to pick a game to play:
Mom: What game would you like to play?
Katie: Remembering.
(that would be Memory)

If you'd like to read more tiny talk, just visit Mary's.

3 comments:

Davene said...

So cute! I love that she thanked Jesus for toilet paper and the potty. They are some of the "essentials" of life after all. :)

Short Stop said...

I LOVE hearing the prayers of little ones. So precious and hilarious and sincere at the same time.

Hope you're doing well, Sarah!

Mary@notbefore7 said...

I love her prayers. There isn't much as precious as a little one praying.

Hope you all are hanging in there. Glad you had a moment to record the tiny talk!